This assemblage champagne has a very unusual composition for a rosé, having been created from 90% Chardonnay and 10% Pinot Noir grapes. The dominant Chardonnay provides a lively, fiery freshness. However, the champagne does not lack delicacy and fruitiness. A very pleasing and balanced rosé champagne and a real all-rounder.
Like all champagnes from De Sousa et Fils, this champagne is also grown biodynamically and Demeter certified. The gentlest pressing of the grapes and a slow, careful aging of the base wines are a matter of course at De Sousa et Fils.
- In the glass a sparkling rosé with a tendency towards orange
- The nose is straightforward. A delicate, vinous bouquet with aromas of red fruits and apple.
- On the palate, the champagne is at once light and savory. The juicy berry fruit is accompanied by a stimulating mousseux, subtle salty notes and a distinctive spiciness. The finish is soft and fresh with nice length.
- This champagne is suitable for any time of day (and night).
- Rich fish dishes
- Suitable at the start of a festive menu
- Also goes well with fruit desserts
The Champagne House De Sousa et Fils
The de Sousa champagnes are known and sought after for their crystalline yet juicy character.
The champagne house De Sousa et Fils is situated in the heart of the Côte des Blancs. This is the location of the most famous vineyards of the Champagne region, with grapes of Grand Cru quality. De Sousa et Fils specializes in biodynamic champagnes. In addition to the excellent location, the vines, too, have a distinctive feature: their average age of over 45 years is an absolute exception! De Sousa et Fils is also known for its art of champagne production. The grapes are pressed gently, the base wines are aged particularly slowly and carefully. All in all, De Sousa represents the highest terroir quality that can be found in the Champagne.
There are no reviews yet.