An excellent aperitif in a gift box!
This exquisite and very elegant rosé champagne comes from one of the most prestigious houses of Champagne – Bruno Paillard. The assemblage consists of Pinot Noir in higher proportions and Chardonnay – the exact composition remains the house’s secret. The long maturation on lees (3 years) provides a very fine mousseux. The bouquet unveils enchanting scents of red berries, fresh bread crust and brioche, while each sip glides smoothly over the palate with a delicate minerality.
- In the glass, a bright salmon colour with very fine strings of lingering bubbles.
- Scents of currants and slightly tart red berries that evolve into aromas of wild berries and violets.
- The palate is vibrantly fresh and straightforward, yet delicate. The fine, velvety mousseux draws a tingling trail of fine berry aromas across the palate. The crisp, clean finish reveals, one more time, the minerality of this exceptional champagne!
- The champagne is an excellent aperitif.
- Bruno Paillard recommends pairing with lobster or mushroom dishes.
“Fine, refreshing, direct, delicate, it is the quintessential aperitif champagne… A lovely tasting moment.”
Terre de vins – 2013
The Champagne House Bruno Paillard
Purity, minerality, elegance and complexity
The champagne house was founded in 1981 by its namesake Bruno Paillard and is one of the youngest champagne houses. The founder comes from a family of grape brokers and winegrowers who have lived and worked in the heart of Champagne for more than three centuries. His idea and philosophy is to extract the quintessence from the best crus to create a composition, a great champagne. His champagnes are mainly found in upscale restaurants and specialist wine shops.