One of the best rosé champagnes. This renowned rosé champagne presents a fine effervescence, elegance and finesse, combined with an intense complexity and perfect balance. Subtle and elegant citrus and berry notes – intimate and seductive. An assemblage rosé composed of Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and a red pressed Pinot Noir. One of the best in its class and definitely a FOUFOU favorite!
- Pale pink in the glass, with warm, golden nuances and fine pearls.
- On the nose, fine aromas of berry fruit and citrus peel.
- AOn the palate, a convincingly precise, elegant ouverture, followed by berry and almond notes with subtle, well-integrated acidity and a delicate velvety finish.
- The ideal companion for an aperitif
- Goes perfectly with lighter dishes such as smoked salmon, wild salmon or sushi.
- A great companion for fruit-based desserts.
“A gorgeous rosé Champagne with sliced strawberries, orange peel and hints of cream and pie crust. Medium body, tight and integrated tannins and a long and flavorful finish. Tangy acidity. The texture shows a fine bead and lightness. Long and intense. Drink now.” – James Suckling
The Billecart-Salmon Champagne House
One of the few top houses that has been family-owned since its founding in 1818. The small champagne house Billecart-Salmon is one of the oldest family dynasties in the Champagne region. Since the early 1990s, the house has been managed by the 7th generation, Francois Roland Billecart. Billecart-Salmon is considered to be synonymous with refined champagnes with a clear mineral character. They surprise the senses with a fairy-tale delicacy and a pronounced straightforwardness.