This Blanc de Blancs has a rather unusual composition compared to other champagnes from the region, because Amyot adds 30% Pinot Blanc grapes in addition to the more typical Chardonnay. The result is an elegant Champagne with a perfect balance of freshness and fruitiness paired with a delicate brioche note. The combination of Chardonnay and Pinot Blanc highlights aromas of stone fruit and green fruits such as Williams pear and Granny apple.
- In the glass, light gold with hints of green.
- Open and elegant on the nose with scents of pear, citrus and light notes of toast.
- Tangy and elegant on the palate. A perfect harmony between fruit and acidity with beautiful finesse.
- A beautiful, elegant aperitif.
- This Blanc de Blancs is the ideal companion to fish dishes and light appetizers.
The Amyot Champagne House
Based in the Côte des Bars, in the south of the Champagne region, the Amyot family business has been producing champagne since the 1930s. The brothers Bertrand and Vincent are the third generation to lead the family enterprise, originally founded by their grandfather. Passionate about their heritage, the two continue to cultivate an area of about 22 hectares spread across the villages of Chacenay, Courteron, Essoyer and Loches-sur-Ource. In addition to the three prominent Champagne grapes, Amyot also cultivates Pinot Blanc, which is exceedingly rare in the Champagne region. The family is conscious of its environmental footprint and cultivates its plots using sustainable farming methods.
There are no reviews yet.