The signature champagne as a magnum for special occasions.
Bruno Paillard’s Brut Première Cuvée is the flagship of the house and one of our great favorites!
Each signature blend of 22% Pinot Meunier, 33% Chardonnay and 45% Pinot Noir is aged for three years, followed by a resting period of at least five months after disgorgement. With a very low dosage (less than 6g/l), this champagne radiates the finest crisp aroma, with lively mineral notes. Dominated by fruit (red berries and citrus) as well as the exotic flavors typical of Pinot Noir – a pleasure for all the senses.
- In the glass: a light golden yellow with silver hues, fine, lively crescendo of bubbles.
- In the nose: fresh citrus scents (lime and grapefruit) paired with almonds.
- On the palate, the full-bodied cuvée provides a persuasive combination of black currant and black fruit flavors, minerality and pleasant depth.
- This champagne is an excellent aperitif and harmonises perfectly with oysters and shellfish.
- It also goes wonderfully with cheese (Brie de Meaux, Camembert) and salads.
- The champagne is also an exceptional companion for roasted poultry or lightly grilled artichoke hearts.
The Champagne House Bruno Paillard
Purity, minerality, elegance and complexity
The champagne house was founded in 1981 by its namesake Bruno Paillard and is one of the youngest champagne houses. The founder comes from a family of grape brokers and winegrowers who have lived and worked in the heart of Champagne for more than three centuries. His idea and philosophy is to extract the quintessence from the best crus to create a composition, a great champagne. His champagnes are mainly found in upscale restaurants and specialist wine shops.