You cannot go wrong with this seductive, light rosé champagne! Its pleasant acidity, traces of tannin and low dosage lend this classic cuvée a harmonious round body. This makes the Champagne Alfred Gratien Brut Rosé an ideal match for light vegetarian dishes, fish, cheese and desserts.
- In the glass, a delicate salmon pink and a lively, persistent perlage.
- On the nose, a delicate scent of red berries and roses paired with hints of hazelnut and brioche.
- The palate is tangy and dry with aromas of grapefruit and red berries. A finish of light mineral notes.
- Solo or as an aperitif
- Perfect with vegetarian dishes, fish or seafood
- Super companion to fruity desserts
The Alfred Gratien Champagne House
Not far from the center of Épernay, exquisite champagnes have been produced for four generations with the utmost care and the best know-how continuing in the footsteps of founder Alfred Gratien. Established in 1864, Gratien has a long tradition of champagne production and still uses very traditional methods of vinification. In addition to aging the wines in oak barrels, Nicolas Jeager, as “Chef de Caves,” relies on another special feature: forgoing malolactic fermentation. As a result, the fruity and fresh character of the wine is preserved for a longer period of time. Alfred Gratien stands for many years of comprehensive know-how, aging of wines in oak barrels and striving to always deliver the best to connoisseurs.