A light and pleasing champagne. An irresistible combination of 80% fruity Pinot Noir and 20% Chardonnay. For every occasion, anytime and anywhere!
- In the glass, a pale yellow with a very fine and lively perlage.
- The nose detects hints of peach, fruit and brioche.
- On the palate, the champagne unfolds with good length and aromas of yellow and dried fruits. Balanced with a light freshness and finesse.
- Fatty fish such as salmon or tuna.
- Shellfish and mild cheeses.
- Also suitable for dishes with pork.
The Champagne House De Barfontarc
In 1962, some 50 winegrowers from the villages of Baroville, Fontaine and Arconville in the Côte des Bar joined forces to found the “Coopérative Vinicole de la Région Baroville”. At the beginning, this was solely a facility for processing grapes, but in the course of time, the cooperative also began to create its own champagne and adopted the name “De Barfontarc”, composed of the first syllables of the three growing regions. To this day, the original winegrowers are still part of the Baroville-based cooperative and cultivate a total of 112 hectares of vines, aided by 20 employees. Over the years, “De Barfontarc” has succeeded in developing a large collection of fruity champagnes, which embody the characteristic taste of the southern part of Champagne and regularly win prizes.