- In the glass an intense golden yellow with light silver reflections and a delicate, persistent perlage
- In the nose scents of orange zest and honey
- On the palate, the champagne convinces with a fine, elegant structure and a great creaminess. Fruity, complex with perfectly integrated acidity and long finish
- Solo or as an accompaniment to food
- Goes well with tapas or pâtés
- Cheese platters, good bread
The Champagne House A.R. Lenoble
Champagne A.R. Lenoble was founded in 1920 by Armand-Raphaël Graser. It is one of the few champagne houses that has been family owned for over 100 years. The current owners Anne and Antoine Malassagne are the great-grandchildren of the founder and thus the fourth generation of the family to run the winery. The 18 hectares of vines of the estate are distributed as follows: 10 hectares in Chouilly where Anne and Antoine grow Chardonnay in Grand Cru sites – definitely the jewel of the Champagne house, 6 hectares in in Bisseuil (Pinot Noir, Premier Cru) and 2 hectares in Damery.
There are no reviews yet.