A light golden Blanc de Blancs from the Côte de Blancs. This already says a lot. A successful balance between ripe fruit and the Chardonnay’s dryness and precision. Despite the low dosage of only 4g, it appears opulent and rich. The name says it all: with its long and dense finish, this champagne delights many champagne connoisseurs! Us, too, by the way.
- In the glass, a pale golden yellow with lively mousseux.
- The scent reveals a very balanced bouquet of bergamot, white flowers, brioche, some chalk and fine herbs.
- On the palate, Longitude unfolds opulently with an intense crispness and flavorful bubbles based on light lemon and herbal notes. It achieves a tension between ripe and clean flavors, anticipating a harmonious finish.
- Great companion to vegetables with wild herbs.
- To white fish like sea bass.
- Or also with poultry and chicken liver.
The Champagne House Larmandier-Bernier
For their champagne, the Larmandier-Bernier family grow their wine near the towns of Vertus, Cramant, Chouilly, Oger and Avize. A distinct feature of theirs is the wine’s spontaneous fermentation with natural yeasts. As a result, each vintage, site and barrel has its own yeast, creating a very authentic and fascinating champagne. The champagnes are also very diverse, as each site is pre-aged separately for a year in barriques or barrels before aging for several years. The champagnes receive a low dosage, between 0 and 0.4 g/l, making freshness, authenticity and precise minerality the hallmarks of the Champagne House Larmandier-Bernier.
There are no reviews yet.