A Blanc de Blancs in an elegant gift box for special occasions!
The Latitude? A very festive Blanc de Blancs that perfectly represents the hallmarks of the Larmandier-Bernier family. It makes its olfactory entrance with an extraordinarily fine aroma. On the palate, it is very precise and clear. At the same time, however, it seduces with a certain fullness and depth, which it owes to the origin of its vines from the southern sites of the village of Vertus.
- Pale gold in the glass, with a lively stream of bubbles.
- Exquisite scents of pale yellow fruit, such as apple and quince, along with prominent fresh herbal notes.
- The prelude of fruity scents is followed by a palate of the same invigorating and refined flavors. It achieves a remarkable – and highly pleasing – harmony of clarity and richness.
- As an aperitif with pastries or antipasti.
- Ideal with oysters and mussels in combination with citrus fruits.
- Or with duck and other poultry.
The Champagne House Larmandier-Bernier
For their champagne, the Larmandier-Bernier family grow their wine near the towns of Vertus, Cramant, Chouilly, Oger and Avize. A distinct feature of theirs is the wine’s spontaneous fermentation with natural yeasts. As a result, each vintage, site and barrel has its own yeast, creating a very authentic and fascinating champagne. The champagnes are also very diverse, as each site is pre-aged separately for a year in barriques or barrels before aging for several years. The champagnes receive a low dosage, between 0 and 0.4 g/l, making freshness, authenticity and precise minerality the hallmarks of the Champagne House Larmandier-Bernier.