The number one Blanc de Blancs for connoisseurs in a gift box!
A light golden Blanc de Blancs from the Côte de Blancs. That is already saying a lot. A successful balance between the ripeness of fruit and the dryness and precision of Chardonnay. Despite the low dosage of only 4g, this champagne is rich and opulent. The name says it all: with its long and dense finish, Lamandier-Bernier’s Blanc de Blancs will delight many a champagne connoisseur! Us, too, by the way.
- In the glass, a pale golden yellow with lively mousseux.
- The nose reveals a very balanced bouquet of bergamot, white flowers, brioche, some chalk and fine herbs.
- On the palate, Longitude unfolds opulently with an intense freshness and flavorful bubbles based on light lemon and herbal notes. It achieves a tension between ripe and clear flavors, hinting at a harmonious finish.
- An ideal accompaniment to vegetables with wild herbs.
- Bright fish such as sea bass.
- Also goes well with poultry and chicken liver.
The Champagne House Larmandier-Bernier
For their champagne, the Larmandier-Bernier family grow their wine near the towns of Vertus, Cramant, Chouilly, Oger and Avize. A distinct feature of theirs is the wine’s spontaneous fermentation with natural yeasts. As a result, each vintage, site and barrel has its own yeast, creating a very authentic and fascinating champagne. The champagnes are also very diverse, as each site is pre-aged separately for a year in barriques or barrels before aging for several years. The champagnes receive a low dosage, between 0 and 0.4 g/l, making freshness, authenticity and precise minerality the hallmarks of the Champagne House Larmandier-Bernier.