Definitively a FOUFOU favorite!
An explosive and complex rosé champagne with natural aromas of red fruits and spices and an irresistible minerality.
In this champagne without dosage, all three grape varieties were combined in a balanced way. The grapes from 40-year-old vines were harvested at perfect maturity. Slow pressing, spontaneous fermentation, no filtration. The base wines of this cuvée are from 2013, biodynamic and aged in oak barrels. The champagnes age in bottle for almost 5 years before being disgorged, as the name suggests, without (zero) dosage.
A powerful, concentrated rosé Champagne, with very natural fruity-spicy aromas and a shimmering finish. Mineral & pure. An absolute knockout.
- In the glass, an intense salmon color with a lively perlage.
- In the nose spicy, mineral. Natural aromas of red fruits, vanilla and pepper.
- Full-bodied on the palate with juicy, ripe red fruits paired with toasty as well as earthy, mineral flavors.
- Perfect aperitif, also in combination with not too strong cheeses.
- Great companion to salmon.
- We like the Tarlant Rosé Zero also with vegetarian pizza 🙂
The Tarlant Champagne House
The Tarlant family of winemakers is one of the leaders in its field. Siblings Benoit and Melanie Tarlant are the 12th generation to run the house. Every one of the more than 40 vineyard plots is tended meticulously and with great dedication, and pressed individually. The entire process follows biodynamic standards and is completed by hand. The Tarlant champagnes mature on the yeast for an average of five years, the champagnes of the great sites for up to 16 years. To maintain the originality of the champagnes, the dosage is limited to 0-0.6g/l.