A.R. Lenoble Rosé Terroirs mag14 brut

From: 56,00

Includes 19% VAT
(74,67 / 1 L)

A precise and fresh rosé champagne. Very drinkable, we recommend chilling at least two bottles just to be safe.

SKU: ar-lenoble-rose-mag14 Categories: , , Tags: ,


The Champagne

This rosé is virtually a Grand Cru, because the incredible proportion of 93% Chardonnay comes from Chouilly (Grand Cru plots). The remaining 7% Pinot Noir from Bisseuil (Premier Cru site). A very unusual composition for a rosé champagne, not surprising that it initially reminds one of a Blanc de Blancs on the nose. On the palate it is already much more full-bodied, here the red, rather exotic fruits also come to the fore, underpinned by a nice minerality and a very light yeasty touch. Long finish and nice creamy texture. A beautiful rosé champagne that will also appeal to Blanc de Blancs lovers. Highly praised also by Vinum, Fallstaff, James Suckling and Parker.

Tasting Note

  • In the glass: light salmon pink, subtle orange reflections, delicate mousseux.
  • In the nose: apple, cookie, some red berries, very discreet tobacco notes.
  • On the palate lively, well structured, flavors of cherry but also lemon and nice minerality.

Pair with

  • Aperitif or as an accompaniment to food
  • This champagne goes perfectly with duck breast or smoked salmon


The Champagne House Bruno Paillard

Purity, minerality, elegance and complexity

Champagne A.R. Lenoble was founded in 1920 by Armand-Raphaël Graser. It is one of the few champagne houses that has been family owned for over 100 years. The current owners Anne and Antoine Malassagne are the great-grandchildren of the founder and thus the fourth generation of the family to run the winery. The 18 hectares of vines of the estate are distributed as follows: 10 hectares in Chouilly where Anne and Antoine grow Chardonnay in Grand Cru sites – definitely the jewel of the Champagne house, 6 hectares in in Bisseuil (Pinot Noir, Premier Cru) and 2 hectares in Damery.

Additional information

Product Features

1,5 kg
Champagne House

A.R. Lenoble




elegant, floral, mineral




12.0 % vol

Grape varieties

93 % Chardonnay, 7 % Pinot Noir

Pair with

Fish, Oysters, Seafood

Reviews (0)


There are no reviews yet.

0 Reviews

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.