Charles Heidsieck has created a sensational champagne with this Brut Réserve. With its richness and complexity, it surpasses any other Brut Réserve in this price range, earning countless awards from renowned wine critics. The reserve wines (which make up an exceptional 40%), are mostly more than 10 years old and are kept in barrels of the ancient limestone cellar, where they can develop their finesse and universal aroma. This high percentage of reserve wine gives it an incredible complexity with aromas like freshly roasted coffee, underpinned by nuances of yellow fruits such as lemon and grapefruit.
- In the glass, a deep golden shade that attracts every glance without effort. Lively and long-lasting perlage.
- The nose is offered a rich, elegant and complex bouquet. Delicate aromas of freshly baked brioche and toasted notes combine with fruity notes of yellow fruits, infused with pistachio and almond aromas.
- On the palate, smooth like creamy pastry, filled with red plums and cherries. The 40% reserve wine gives the champagne fullness and width. There is also vanilla and chocolates that complete the taste.
- Those who appreciate a particularly rich aperitif should reach for this champagne
- At dinner, it is excellent with guinea fowl breast with grapes or poached salmon with sauce.
- Because of its body and complex aromas, it can also accompany a whole menu
The Champagne House Charles Heidsieck
The historical origins of the Champagne House go back to its founding by German emigrant Florenz-Ludwig Heidsieck in 1785. After a family dispute among the inheritors, Charles Heidsieck founded his own house in Champagne. With a vision to interest the North American market in Champagne, Charles led his Champagne house to success, which can be seen in numerous awards. His boldness and adventurous spirit shaped the charming character of the founder, who was quickly given the name “Champagne-Charlie” by New York high society. Even today, under the current cellar master Cyril Brun, the Charles Heidsieck Champagne House is highly respected for its incomparable style and is constantly showered with international awards.
There are no reviews yet.