De Barfontarc’s Blanc de Noirs Brut is a champagne made exclusively from the Pinot Noir grape. A grape variety quite typical of the Côte des Bar region. In the production process, 65% of the 2016 vintage and 15% reserve wines were used. With a dosage of 10 g/l, this champagne is a representative of the Brut category. A highly appreciated and fruity cuvée that does not lack for admirers!
- In the glass a pale yellow with light pink reflections.
- On the nose, the champagne is expressive and open, spicy and racy with aromas of candied yellow fruits and pastries.
- On the palate, the champagne unfolds a rich aroma with a pleasant freshness. It opens with notes of yellow fruit and a hint of spice. A very balanced champagne with good volume in the mouth.
- The champagne is perfect as an aperitif.
- It also goes well with roast beef or saffron risotto.
- Also suitable for various desserts.
The Champagne House De Barfontarc
In 1962, some 50 winegrowers from the villages of Baroville, Fontaine and Arconville in the Côte des Bar joined forces to found the “Coopérative Vinicole de la Région Baroville”. At the beginning, this was solely a facility for processing grapes, but in the course of time, the cooperative also began to create its own champagne and adopted the name “De Barfontarc”, composed of the first syllables of the three growing regions. To this day, the original winegrowers are still part of the Baroville-based cooperative and cultivate a total of 112 hectares of vines, aided by 20 employees. Over the years, “De Barfontarc” has succeeded in developing a large collection of fruity champagnes, which embody the characteristic taste of the southern part of Champagne and regularly win prizes.
There are no reviews yet.