Full-bodied and sophisticated
5-6 years on the lees make this rosé champagne a particularly complex representative of its kind, predestined to be an excellent food companion – especially with heartier dishes. Red fruits with intense spicy, mineral notes and a pleasant yeast touch.
A powerful, concentrated rosé champagne, with very natural fruity aromas and spice, and a sparkling finish. Pure minerality. An absolute knockout.
- In the glass, a strong salmon color with a lively perlage.
- In the nose, spicy and mineral. Natural scents of red fruits, vanilla and pepper and subtle exotic notes.
- Fizzy, yet very full-bodied on the palate. Ripe red fruits paired with earthy, mineral aromas.
- Perfect apéritif, also in combination with cheese.
- Super companion to meat dishes.
The Tarlant Champagne House
The Tarlant family of winemakers is one of the leaders in its field. Siblings Benoit and Melanie Tarlant are the 12th generation to run the house. Every one of the more than 40 vineyard plots is tended meticulously and with great dedication, and pressed individually. The entire process follows biodynamic standards and is completed by hand. The Tarlant champagnes mature on the yeast for an average of five years, the champagnes of the great sites for up to 16 years. To maintain the originality of the champagnes, the dosage is limited to 0-0.6g/l.