The Intense mag 17 is a classic cuvée, balanced and aromatic with a very fine, elegant structure and very creamy texture. It goes well with tapas, pâtés and cheese plates. The “17” on the label represents the main part of the cuvée coming from the 2017 harvest. 45% of the reserve wines of this cuvée are aged as so-called “Réserve perpétuelle” in magnum bottles with natural cork stoppers, this is marked on the label with “mag”. This elaborate storage of the reserve wines in magnum bottles ensures the beautiful freshness, complexity and elegance of the champagne. Just 2g of dosage was added to round out the champagne.
- In the glass an intense golden yellow with light silver reflections and a delicate, persistent perlage
- In the nose scents of orange zest and honey
- On the palate, the champagne convinces with a fine, elegant structure and a great creaminess. Fruity, complex with perfectly integrated acidity and long finish
- Solo or as an accompaniment to food
- Goes well with tapas or pâtés
- Cheese platters, good bread
The Champagne House A.R. Lenoble
Purity, minerality, elegance and complexity
Champagne A.R. Lenoble was founded in 1920 by Armand-Raphaël Graser. It is one of the few champagne houses that has been family owned for over 100 years. The current owners Anne and Antoine Malassagne are the great-grandchildren of the founder and thus the fourth generation of the family to run the winery. The 18 hectares of vines of the estate are distributed as follows: 10 hectares in Chouilly where Anne and Antoine grow Chardonnay in Grand Cru sites – definitely the jewel of the Champagne house, 6 hectares in in Bisseuil (Pinot Noir, Premier Cru) and 2 hectares in Damery.