100% Chardonnay lend this champagne its unmistakable vivacity and an incredibly fresh profile. For three years, the Blanc de Blancs matures in the centuries-old cellars of the champagne house, protected from natural light and held at a stable temperature. This results in a well-balanced, sophisticated champagne that ranges from aromas of ripe apples to a mineral texture. A great pleasure to drink and perfect as an apéritif.
- In the glass, a bright, crystal clear golden yellow with a fine bronze sheen.
- The nose presents an intense, harmonious and floral aroma of hawthorn and mimosa notes.
- The palate is generous and creamy with incredible floral and fruity aromas. Moments later, however, mineral, chalky notes emerge, followed by a beautiful, lingering finish.
- Due to its exquisite freshness, the Blanc de Blancs is quite wonderful as an apéritif or breakfast champagne.
- As a food companion, it is great with dishes of shrimp, caviar or salmon.
The Champagne House Abelé 1757
The champagne house Abelé was founded in 1757 and is thus considered one of the oldest in the Champagne region. Committed to ensuring a consistently high quality in its products, the family-run house deliberately produces only a limited amount of champagne. The plots of the house are distributed across the Côte des Blancs, the Montagne de Reims and the Côteaux des Riceys.