This 100% Chardonnay is animating, fresh and floral. Aromas of fresh fruit, white flowers and almonds, clear structure and a lingering finish. A wonderful representative of the Côte de Blancs with outstanding precision!
- Straw yellow in the glass, with active perlage
- On the nose, fine fresh floral notes
- The palate is vibrant, fruity with floral notes and almond aromas, coupled with a faint hint of ginger.
- Aperitif or solo
- Grilled Iberico pork with eggplant caviar
- Grilled lamb fillets with Mediterranean vegetables
The Champagne House Nicolas Feuillatte
Nicolas Feuillatte is one of the youngest champagne houses, but was one of the most renowned and popular brands from the start: It wasn’t until 1976 that wine lover Nicolas Feuillatte created his first cuvée from his own cultivation – today, the French count Feuillatte’s champagne among their favorites. And around the globe, Nicolas Feuillatte is among the most sought-after champagnes. The house’s style is defined by the following three words: precision, elegance and finesse. These are reflected in every single sip of their excellent champagnes. Around 5,000 winemakers in the Champagne region ensure the production of Nicolas Feuillatte – for every taste, for every occasion and at a first-class price-to-pleasure ratio.