Fruity and fresh, yet elegant and fine. Ripe red berries paired with subtle wood aromas and an incredibly fine and creamy perlage make this rosé champagne irresistible. Elegance and finesse are provided by 30% Chardonnay, while 45% Pinot Noir give the cuvée roundness and structure, and 25% Meunier provide fruitiness.
A special, yet uncomplicated champagne in a beautiful bottle.
- Pale pink in the glass with a fine, lively perlage
- In the nose, fine scents of red fruits, mainly strawberry, wild berries and sour cherry.
- Fresh and powerful on the palate, with a fine and creamy perlage and great aromas of dark red berries.
- Aperitif or solo
- Grilled Iberico pork with eggplant caviar
- Grilled lamb fillets with mediterranean vegetables
The Champagne House Nicolas Feuillatte
Nicolas Feuillatte is one of the youngest champagne houses, but was one of the most renowned and popular brands from the start: It wasn’t until 1976 that wine lover Nicolas Feuillatte created his first cuvée from his own cultivation – today, the French count Feuillatte’s champagne among their favorites. And around the globe, Nicolas Feuillatte is among the most sought-after champagnes. The house’s style is defined by the following three words: precision, elegance and finesse. These are reflected in every single sip of their excellent champagnes. Around 5,000 winemakers in the Champagne region ensure the production of Nicolas Feuillatte – for every taste, for every occasion and at a first-class price-to-pleasure ratio.